This platform is brought to you by QUERYGEN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, ('we' or 'us') a limited company, whose operational place of business is Ballincollig, Cork, Republic of Ireland, Companies Registration number 570973. We take the privacy of our platform users very seriously.
We are a data processor acting under instruction from the clinic Administrator, who collects, collates and enters the Relevant Personal Data about its patients.
Personal data we may collect
We will obtain personal data about users (such as your name, email address, and country) whenever you complete an online form. We do not seek out this information from you.
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of monitoring the content submitted by users to the platform.
The cookies used by the website are
- a) session & authentication of the application
(These are cookies essential to delivering the service requested by the user - session cookies, authentication cookies (for the duration of the session,) the cookie is stored only for as long as the "session" is live and will be deleted at the end of the session.)
- b) metrics tracking on website hits (google analytics) (
(These cookies provide anonymised data, track country statistics from where hits are coming from)
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- marketing—see 'Marketing and opting out', below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customising this website and its content; and
- improving our services.
Marketing and opting out
We will only contact you by email or phone about our products, services and promotions if you have asked us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group; and
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- we store your personal data on secure servers
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
All Data stored by PhysioNotes is stored, processed and controlled in Data Centres within the European Economic Area where the clinic is based in the European Economic Area Or in the case of data originating in clinics with a geographical base outside of the European Economic Area, in the geographical area in which that clinic operates.
You have the right, to request a copy of personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the requested statutory minimum administration amount made payable to Querygen Technology Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable);
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg username/email, registration details); and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at 21 Tara, An Caislean, Ballincollig, Cork
Last Edited: October 2016