Physio Notes FAQ
-   What is our saving calculation based on?
- The cash savings per month by using PhysioNotes is calculated based on your time saving. On average, physiotherapists spend 64 minutes per day writing up their clinical notes.
PhysioNotes drastically reduces this time allowing you to see more patients and reduce unneccesary billable hours. Overall saving averages 5%.
-   Do I get a free trial?
- Yes, we offer a free trial of 30 days with no strings attached!
-   How long does it take to get up to speed?
- On average it takes around 10 -> 20 assessments to get trully up to speed! Our assessments are full of options and datapoints!
-   What is the subscription contract length?
- There is no contract! Once you sign up, you pay monthly. You can cancel your subscription at any time!
-   What's the difference between desktop and cloud based software?
- Desktop based software runs on your PC, cloud based is available over the internet from anywhere
-   Is cloud based software secure?
- Yes, PhysioNotes uses industry standard security protocols. These same standards protect you when purchasing items online
-   Do I need to install an App to use PhysioNotes on my tablet?
- No, PhysioNotes can be accessed using your internet browser
-   Which internet browser should I use?
- PhysioNotes works with most browsers, we recommend Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox
-   I store my notes on my PC, why would I use PhysioNotes?
- PhysioNotes is designed to fit with your current processes. We manage the storage of your data online, protecting your data and conforming to Data Protection legislation. At the same time you
can also store copies of this data on your PC if you wish, in .pdf format. Our exported documents are really clean and easy to follow!
-   Where are you storing my data?
- Your data is stored on our server in your country. Your data will never stored on a server overseas